Being a Sponsor at the Philadelphia Motorcycle Show offers the next logical step up in terms of generating greater exposure, creating broader recognition, and establishing added credibility for your company.
Why do companies sponsor?
1. To increase brand loyalty.
2. To create greater awareness and visibility.
3. To change or reinforce an existing image.
4. To drive sales and generate profits.
5. To showcase your involvement in your community or identify with a meaningful cause.
6. As a platform for experimental branding.
7. To offer samples, introduce new products or services or showcase existing ones.
8. To focus additional attention on your company and separate yourself from your competition.
9. For any of a thousand other reasons unique to your particular goals or needs
How does sponsorship increase my bottom line?
The business world is more competitive than ever and everyone is looking for an edge, a way to set themselves apart from their competition. Sponsorship shines an additional light on your company, sets you above the crowd and establishes you as a leader, a trusted name, a resource. People buy from those they know. As one of our sponsors they will get to know you that much better.
What does it cost?
We offer Sponsorships at all price points and levels. Each is customized to your individual needs and budget and all are designed to accomplish your goals. At D&D Expositions our staff brings years of in depth experience in creating meaningful and highly effective partnerships with our sponsors. With us, sponsorship is more than simply hanging a banner. Whatever your goal, whatever your budget, we will work with you to “create an experience.”